Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Puppy love

Meet Reese Wiedner.
He's the newest addition to the Weidner clan.

I haven't met him in person but just seeing pictures (specifically this one) melts. my. heart.

I can't wait to get a dog, some day. Just on Sunday Brian and I talked about dogs. He asked what I'd get if I could pick any puppy and I said Golden Retriever, hands down. Later that day I talked with Marisa who was ironically on her way to pick up this cutie.

Perhaps just having puppy on the brain is why I'm so in love with this picture. In reality, when we get a dog we'd try to adopt. There are so many cute, lovable dogs in need of a good home. I'd definitely keep my eyes peeled for a Golden Retriever; hoping a cutie like Reese would come running my way.

Hope this adorable photo brightens your day like it did mine!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you Mishy for introducing our beautiful Reese! I never knew the love you could have for a dog until now! I want to be with him all the time and never leave his side. He is a true cuddle bug and such a LOVE! Hopefully you'll meet him soon! Daddy Eric is really great with him...so patient!!! Love you!

Lisakay said...

How cute!!! Reese looks so soft I just want to give her a big big hug. Cant wait to meet her!

Practically Martha said...

I want one so bad!!!!!!