Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Quite a sight

Last Friday I was offered a last minute (free!) ticket to the John Mayer concert. It was my fifth time seeing Johnny and, as with every other time, I was extremely pleased. He is an amazing musician. I'm always reminded of this when he jams (for lack of a better word) in between songs or covers a song from another artist. My favorite this time was Otis Redding's Sitting on the Dock of the Bay (very fitting for a concert in the 'frisco bay!) 

As I was enjoying JM from afar, I was also enjoying the almost full moon. As the evening played on, we also got to watch the fog roll in. When you're sitting in the cheap seats, it's hard to get a good picture of the performer. I am pleased with this shot: Mayer, moon and fog. Happy I was able to capture the sights to remember such a fun night! 

No comments: