Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Creative Challenge: Day Twenty-Two

Happy first day of Fall!!! I welcome the Pumpkin Spice lattes, warmer layers (especially the Uggs) and college football with open arms. While I am not so jazzed about the steady decrease in daylight hours, I am a fan of the changing seasons. Here in NorCal the change is less drastic, but I must say there's been an extra crisp feeling in the air that's screaming fall.

My very favorite part of fall is the changing leaves on trees. I can't get enough!! I have a feeling I'll have to wait until our trip to Chicago in October to see some colorful branches. In the meantime to get in the spirit I picked up a colorful stack of paper from Michael's. 

During my date with the Cricut on Sunday I cut out a lot of leaves, trees and birds to make some fun fall cards. Here are a few of the leaves before they were made into cards...

And here are some of the cards I made...

No comments: