Thursday, January 27, 2011

Passport Required

Today marks ONE MONTH until Melissa and Parker tie the knot in Tambor, Costa Rica!! They have planned a small destination wedding with immediate family and close friends. The wedding will take place on the beach at sunset...how awesome is that? 


I've never been to Costa Rica, but I've heard so many great things. In addition to the wedding and time with friends, here's what I'm picturing our trip to look like:
{jnelly}
{style me pretty}
{style me pretty}

Perfectly fitting for their destination wedding, Melissa and Parker created Passport wedding invitations from the website Beach Wedlock.

The inside of the invitation includes all the important wedding details in the layout of an actual Passport. It's so clever, I love it!


This was also a good reminder for me to check my passport to make sure it hasn't expired. Good news - I have until 2015 (phew!). Over the next month I will be continuing to workout, finish up a few fun details I'm helping with and figuring out how to pack within a 26 lbs weight limit (not a typo). Costa Rica here we come!

No comments: