Sunday, March 13, 2011

Tweet Nothings

{via}
For the past few months I've been doing a little tweeting. My username is wholenchelleada, so naturally 90% of my tweets are regarding a new blog post. 

I resisted Twitter for so long, thinking ahh another thing to update. Although there is so much I still don't understand, I love it. Rather than feeling bogged down by updating it all the time, I only tweet when I have something really tweeterific to share. Meanwhile I can follow along with dozens of other tweets ranging from news, to blog updates, to celebrity gossip.

My favorite part might be the Twitter app on my phone. Its proving to be a great thing to read while waiting in line at the store, for the elevator or bus. Much more exciting than playing brick breaker or checking Facebook (again)

Do you use twitter? If so, lets be friends! If not, follow my tweet nothings now on my sidebar.

1 comment:

Justine @ Urban Scarlet said...

i was hesitant to use twitter in the beginning too, but i find it beneficial if used right... i love reading about things in flash as well... oh, by the way, i am now following you! :)