Monday, April 11, 2011

Baby Love

Have I mentioned lately how many people around me are having babies? 9 - that I can think of off the top of my head and that doesn't count 2 babies born recently. We are officially to the time in our life where friends are having babies! 

While it's exciting, I'd be lying if I didn't say it's a little crazy because I'm not there yet. I'm happy to know that while I get there (you know tie-the-knot, maybe buy a house), I can love on all these babies! Not to mention expand my party planning skills to incorporate baby showers. 

So while they have (ahem) been busy making babies, I've kept myself busy making cards to celebrate...









I found these hilarious Parenting Flashcards at a local shop. They remind me of someecards. I bought a set as a potential gift, but decided to spread the love (and hilariousness) by making them into cards. 


Congrats to all you baby mamas and papas!
XOXO

No comments: