Monday, April 4, 2011

Spring Fever

After a weekend filled with sunshine and more gorgeous weather today - currently 73 degrees - I have a serious case of spring fever! I've gone outside several times and each time it's a little harder to come back to my desk. 

While I have to be inside, I can stdream about being outside in these cute dresses. Hmmm, I do need something to wear to weddings this summer (first one, Debbie & Jeremy, is a little over three weeks!).

Here are a few that caught my eye...

ModCloth
ModCloth

Anthropologie
Anthropologie


I'm thinking more along the lines of the last two because I love the color and patterns. I'm sure that's not surprising to anyone who reads this :) 

Happy Spring! 


PS. Have you ever ordered from ModCloth? I'm intrigued but wish I could try them on. 

2 comments:

Janelle said...

http://www.shopruche.com/dresses-c-2.html?zenid10=8d4f0b4a4e9fa6300ccc2acc9f4bdf54

They have some great dresses!!!

Unknown said...

i love all four of these. let's go steal them. ??