Friday, September 30, 2011

Do something creative everyday!

{pinned}
  
In case you didn't get the memo - its Friday!! For me that means: pay day, last day of the month, one week until my last day at work and the end of September Creative Challenge! This month Inspired Honey Bee and I challenged ourselves to do something creative everyday (Monday - Friday) and share it on our blogs. Well, we made it to the end and I managed all but one post. Not too bad consider all the life changes going on around here (move, job)!

 In honor of the last day of the challenge, I want to celebrate creativity by sharing some creativity prints and quotes I've pinned. I hope this challenge and these prints inspired you to bring creativity into your daily life. I know I cannot imagine my life without creativity. In an effort not to repeat myself, I will simply say I am still very thankful for creativity.


{pinned}


{pinned}

{pinned}



{pinned}





{pinned}



{pinned}


Thank you for following along!

XOXO, enchelleada

No comments: