Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Best of 2011

2011 was a big year for us: engaged, new jobs and a move to Colorado all sandwiched between a million memories, everyday life, adventures and celebrations. Inspired this post on one of my favorite blogs, I put together my own best of 2011!
engaged
adventures in joshua tree
popping the other question
B2B
City Love
Hittin' the Road
BIG news.
Jay-Oh-Bee

Wedding Season
This past year five of my favorite women got married. I could not pick a best and that's because they were all amazing on their own. I'm so happy to have witnessed these celebrations!
Melissa & Parker
Jeremy & Debbie
Sara & Andy
Sarah & Derek
Dave & Layna
  Had to share one more wedding photo, because this is one of my very favorites. ever.


First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes...
BEST new people to join the world in 2011!!
{Georgia, Lucas, Phelan, Calder, Brynlee, Asher, Dylan,  Luke, Ryder}

I am incredibly grateful for another happy and healthy year. Here's to you, 2012!! I have a feeling its going to be another good GREAT year!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

great post. that is the best family wedding photo ever- the mom & dad make it! 2012 is going to be a memorable one for you!!!! bring it on :)

Debbie Mendes Cotton said...

I made the list!! Thanks for reliving 2011 quickly! If I had a list of 'worsts of 2011' it would be Wengs and Lackore leaving California. It hasn't rained since. I think that's a fact.

Jessica / Life by the Arch said...

Ahhh your year sounds A LOT like mine! Love it!